Windham Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Services
Exceptional Service Every Time
Finding a team of technicians you can truly trust shouldn’t have to be so difficult. Here at Pine State Services, we make it easy. As the most recognized and trusted name in home services, we are proud to take care of your home and keep your family comfortable. Our team is made up of the most hardworking technicians who are fully qualified to handle any repair, replacement, new installation, inspection, or maintenance service you may need.
Our Windham heating, AC, plumbing, and electrical services include:
- Furnace and boiler replacement and installation
- Furnace and boiler repair and maintenance
- Radiant floor heating
- Energy-efficient thermostats and controls
- Heat pumps
- AC repair and maintenance
- AC installation and replacement
- Ductless systems
- Plumbing fixtures
- Leak detection and repair
- Sump pumps and well pumps
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing
- Water heaters
- Backflow prevention
- Water filtration
- Sewer and water lines
- Drain services
- Lighting services
- Electrical wiring
- Electrical safety
- Electrical panels
Our service professionals always go above and beyond to get the job done right the first time, so you can get back to enjoying your home.
Give us a call today at (207) 747-1210 to request a service estimate.
Windham Plumbing Services
Your family relies on your plumbing system day in and day out, so the last thing you want is to deal with is a plumbing emergency. The key to avoiding a plumbing disaster is to become aware of the signs of a serious plumbing problem.
Signs of a serious plumbing problem include:
- Frequently clogged or overflowing toilets
- Foul smelling drains
- Unexplained puddles of water on the lawn
- Multiple slow or clogged drains
- Water coming up drains after flushing the toilet
- Sewage coming up through the drains
- Wet ceilings, bubbling paint, mold growth, and other forms of water damage
If you are experiencing any of the above issues, Pine State Services is here to help.
AC Repair & Replacement in Windham
When your air conditioner isn’t working quite right, it can be difficult to determine whether repair or replacement is the better solution.
To help you make your decision, our experts have listed a few important factors to take into consideration, including:
- Age: Air conditioners tend to last between 10 and 15 years, depending on how well maintained they are. If your AC is 10 years old or older, now is probably a good time to consider a replacement.
- Repairs: How often does your system need to be repaired? If repairs are very rare, then your system is probably in good enough shape to just need a repair. On the other hand, if you’ve paid for several costly repairs in the last few years alone, you might want to consider a replacement.
- Utility bills: Are your monthly utility bills typically manageable or are they extremely expensive? Consistently high utility bills are a sign that your system is on its way out the door.
- Comfort: If your home is generally comfortable (aside from whatever problem you are experiencing with your system now), a repair should do the trick. But, if your airflow is always weak or inconsistent, your home is never cool enough, and you are generally uncomfortable, your system is no longer up to the task of cooling your home.
Windham Furnace Repair & Replacement
If your furnace is acting up, Pine State Services is here to help. In our years of service, we have encountered every kind of furnace problem imaginable, and we have the skills, tools, and technology necessary to take care of yours. When you give us a call, we will perform a thorough inspection, assess the condition of your system and explain your options to you. Whether repair or replacement is the way to go, you can count on us for fast, exceptional service.
You should schedule a furnace inspection if:
- Your pilot light is yellow
- The air coming from your air registers smells funky
- Your furnace is blowing cold air
- Your airflow is weak
- Some rooms are much warmer than others
- There was an unexpected spike in your utility bills
- Your home is extra dusty
- Your thermostat isn’t working
- Your furnace has been cycling on and off constantly
Why Choose Pine State Services?
At Pine State Services, your comfort and safety are our utmost priorities, which is why we always complete every service with the utmost care and attention to detail. Our technicians are highly trained and have a passion for service both on and off the clock.
Customers choose Pine State Services time and time again because:
- We are proud to support local organizations within our community
- We are a Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor ELITE and Platinum Dealer
- We offer a 2-year parts and labor warranty
- We offer continuous training for our techs
- We are available 24/7
Plumbing, HVAC, and electrical emergencies are no joke. If you are experiencing a serious problem with one of your home’s most essential systems, our team is on call and ready to serve you 24/7.
For reliable heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical services in Windham, call (207) 747-1210.