Portland Drain Services
Get Your Drains Flowing Like New Again
Are you looking for drain services in Portland from experienced plumbers with a great reputation? Then you’ve come to the right place! At Pine State Services, we have everything you need to keep your water flowing and your drains clear. For 25 years, our experts have been going above and beyond to deliver complete satisfaction, and we pride ourselves on finding solutions that fit the budget of every individual customer. From your first call to the minute our service process is complete, you can count on Pine State Services to answer any questions you may have, and listen to all your requests. Don’t let dirty or clogged drains get you down. Call our Portland plumbers today, and stop throwing money down the drain!
For fast, affordable, and efficient drain services in Portland, ME, call (207) 747-1210.
Do I Need to Have My Drains Cleaned?
Dirty drains are a nasty problem, but unfortunately, almost every homeowner has to deal with them at one point or another. The key is to know what to look for, so you can get rid of drain clogs before they result in back-ups or burst pipes. At Pine State, our Portland drain repair and replacement services are supported by the latest technology and industry-leading products. We offer leak detectionthat can catch minor blockages before they turn into major obstructions. And with drain cleaning options that can snake out clogs deep within your system, get rid of dirt and grime, and help your water to flow smoothly for years to come, there are no disadvantages to hiring our Portland drain pros.
Signs you may need drain services include:
- Slow toilets and drains
- Overflowing toilets and drains
- Tubs and sinks that are constantly backed up
- Toilets that have trouble filling
- Washing machines that have trouble cleaning clothes
- Dishwashers that have trouble washing dishes
- Strange, unpleasant odors coming from your drains
- Loud gurgling noises coming from your drains
If your drains are moving slowly, you may be tempted to try to take care of the problem on your own using a store-bought drain cleaner. However, over-the-counter drain cleaning solutions are filled with nasty chemicals that can eat away at your pipes over time. Even worse, these chemicals often only get rid of part of a clog, or just sitting on top of a blockage, waiting for a back-up to occur. For the safety of yourself and your drains, it’s better to call Pine Stater Services for all your Portland drain cleaning needs.
Proper Drain Care & Maintenance
Taking care of your drains does not have to be difficult, but too often, we fall into habits that end up hurting the health of our drains over time. Remember, your drains are an essential part of your plumbing system, so maintaining their efficiency is extremely important. You wouldn’t want to end up having to spend a ton of money fixing a leak or replacing a pipe just because you put the wrong thing down your drains.
To keep your drains clean and clog-free, make sure to:
- Avoid pouring cooking grease, oils, and fats down your drains, rather than in the garbage, where they belong. This material can easily congeal, creating a bad clog in your drains.
- Install hair and debris catchers in kitchen and bathroom drains and clean them out regularly. This may sound like a gross chore, but it’s not nearly as gross as dealing with a hair clog.
- Throw away starchy and fibrous foods, and only grind small, soft food particles in your garbage disposal. Treating your kitchen sink as a trash can is a great way to end up with a broken garbage disposal, not to mention a severe clog.
- Don’t flush anything but toilet paper down the toilet. This goes for everything from old chemicals, to medication, to sanitary products. Even so-called “flushable” wipes will not break up in your drains like regular toilet paper, and can therefore cause huge blockages.
- Periodically flush out your drains with a mix of boiling water, vinegar, and baking soda. This homemade drain cleaner is safe for your plumbing system and will help keep your drains free of extra grime.
In both your kitchen and your bathroom, not to mention everywhere else on your property, Pine State Services has what it takes to take care of your drains. We know that calling for periodic drain cleaning isn’t top on most homeowner’s to-do-lists, but we promise it will help your drains function more efficiently and help you avoid unnecessary repairs in the long run.
Pine State Services Has What Your Drains Need
The next time you are dealing with a clogged drain, don’t wait, call Pine State! We offer special deals to make our Portland drain services as affordable as possible, not to mention a two-year parts and labor warranty on all of our installations. Our technicians receive ongoing training to be able to provide the best service possible, and we are actively involved in our community, because we genuinely care about those we serve. Best of all, we are available for same-day and 24/7 emergency services, so there is never a bad time for drain services in York and Cumberland Counties.
Dial (207) 747-1210 now to schedule service, or contact us online to request a free second opinion.
Your installer Ryan was absolutely awesome, I couldn’t be happier with the whole experience!- Evan
All in all, he made what could have been a disruptive experience into one of the smoothest jobs I've ever had done.- Gerry S.
They do quality work and the techs are always nice.- Bette K.
Came to my house on time, and did everything I needed really quickly, and to my satisfaction.- Ken C.
I left a service request online at midnight and was called before 8:30 in the morning.- Mandy S.