Ductless System Installation & Repair in Portland
Top-Quality Services You Can Rely On
Whether you have a single uncomfortable room, you’re renovating your entire home or business, or you’re building new, our Portland ductless heat pumps are the perfect solution for your unique needs. Because these systems focus on individual living spaces rather than treating every room the same, they are more customizable, more energy efficient, and easier to install. These systems consist of two components: the heat pump itself lives outdoors, often on a pad or wall bracket and is roughly the size and shape of a suitcase, and the indoor portion consists of a wall head, floor console, ceiling cassette or concealed air handler. The indoor and outdoor equipment are then connected by a series of two refrigeration pipes, a condensate drain, and power/control wiring. These systems operate on electricity and are wired by a licensed electrician from Pine State Services.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today at (207) 747-1210 to schedule an estimate and see what models may be right for your needs!
Understanding Heat Pumps
It can be confusing to understand just how these things work. When training our Customer Service staff, we explain it in the simplest terms. How we think about this is that the heat pump is always pumping heat somewhere. So in the winter, we turn the setting to pump heat into our home (even at -13° F there is still heat in the air!). In the summer, we change the setting to pump heat OUT of the home. So it’s easy to remember that heat pumps cool and heat our homes!
Reasons to consider installing a ductless cooling and heat pump system:
- A whole-home system from Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating can help ensure better, fresher air in your home.
- Reduce energy usage, control each zone in your home independently and even turn off zones that are not in use.
- These systems heat too! Designed to provide comfortable indoor temperatures in extreme cold-climate conditions (as low as -13° F) while saving energy and money.
- Ductless solutions and short-run ducted systems deliver cooled and heated air directly to the rooms they serve without the need for noisy fans. You never have to hear the disruptive clanging of a central air system turning on and off again. With ductless systems, that noise is a thing of the past.
- With a variety of options to choose from, including the new Kumo Cloud® app, Mitsubishi Electric makes it easy to manage your cooling and heating systems from just about any smartphone or tablet, no matter where you are.
- Air handlers in each room measure return air and adjust automatically rather than adjusting to conditions measured by a thermostat in a different room.
- Easy installation–no duct work needed.
Mitsubishi Diamond Dealers
Our team can install any brand of ductless system, but we prefer and recommend Mitsubishi Electric. As Diamond Dealers for Mitsubishi, we can offer an outstanding 12-year warranty. The product is exemplary and the support for warranty is fantastic.
We have Mitsubishi heat pumps working in our Westbrook office, and we encourage you to schedule a tour to see a demonstration by contacting us today!
Without Pine State, this could’ve been disastrous.- Miles
They do quality work and the techs are always nice.- Bette K.
I left a service request online at midnight and was called before 8:30 in the morning.- Mandy S.
The most sincere honest, hard-working service technician I have ever met.- David F.
He was knowledgeable and fixed the Problem quickly and efficiently.- Desmond P.