A special message from Sam Marcisso, President, Pine State Services, regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
At Pine State Services we are all about keeping your home safe. We were doing that years before anyone had heard of the Coronavirus, and we will be doing it once the coronavirus threat has ended. Here are steps we are taking to limit exposure to the virus for you, your family, our team and their families.
- We have confirmed that none of our team members have been impacted due to travel outside of the United States or to any of the current outbreak regions in the last few weeks.
- We are insisting that a team member with any symptoms of any respiratory illness or fever stay home and not return to work until cleared by a physician or symptom-free for 48 hours.
- To ensure no one has a fever, we are asking each team member to monitor his or her temperature every workday morning. If anyone has a fever, we are instructing them to remain home and to consult a physician.
- We are instructing all team members to wash hands multiple times each day in accordance with the Hand Washing Standards recommended by the CDC
- Before entering your home, each technician and apprentice will wash their hands with soap and water, wear a new pair of disposable gloves, and a new pair of disposable shoe covers
- We are canceling service calls to homes where someone is quarantined, has any symptoms of respiratory illness or has a fever.
- We are taking Credit Cards over the phone so our technicians don’t have to handle checks or cash at this time.
While I am 100 percent convinced our great nation will effectively deal with this virus, the prudent thing for all of us is to follow the advice of health officials.
For the latest update about Coronavirus and additional information to keep your workplaces, homes, and schools safe, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html