“It’s quiet, it’s efficient…you don’t even know it’s there.” –Evelyn Kennedy.
Pine State Services is a Diamond Dealer for Mitsubishi Electric Cooling and Heating systems. Our team is certified by Mitsubishi to sell, install and service their products. Our status as Diamond Dealer entitles our customers to an exclusive 7 year extended warranty thru Mitsubishi.
We are proud to install Mitsubishi’s Ductless cooling and heating systems for the Greater Portland, Maine area. The key benefits of Ductless Technology include:
- Save energy and money with ductless systems that use 25% to 50 % less energy to heat and cool your home.
- Year-round comfort from a single heat pump system that provides both air conditioning and heating, eliminating hot and cold spots in your home.
- Allergen filtration reduces germs, bacteria, and viruses while absorbing odor-causing gases to give you cleaner, healthier air.
- Ultimate comfort control in the palm of your hand to set cooling or heating mode, temperature and fan speed in each room (optional wall-mounted controls available)
- Low cost, easy installation that is quick, simple and inexpensive.
- Versatile design options to fit any room or application.
WHY MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC HEATING AND COOLING?
- America’s #1 selling brand of ductless cooling and heating technology.
- Top choice among contractors and consumers. The most trusted brand for reliability, service, and support
- Highest quality HVAC as rated by contractors
- Only ductless manufacturer offering monitoring and control of systems, at any time, from anywhere with optional RedLINK technology.
- Systems with an I-see Sensor scan the room for hot and cold spots and automatically adjust the temperature.
- Products capable of using a single condensing unit to support heating or cooling for up to eight rooms.
COMFORT WITHOUT COMPROMISE IN ANY ROOM YOU WANT
- Save energy while improving comfort. Mitsubishi Electric cooling and heating systems offer efficient individual room control with allergen filtration
- Mitsubishi Electric INVERTER-driven compressor technology ensures the unit uses only the exact amount of energy needed to heat or cool an area by automatically sensing and responding to changes in an area, making it 40% more efficient than standard window units
- Options include wall-mounted indoor units, ducted units that disappear in your ceiling, or even a floor-standing unit
- Remote or wall mounted controllers available
“I could control the rooms I use the most. My bills were as low as $75…before it was typically $300.”Richard Lostrilito
ALLERGEN FILTRATION FOR CLEANER, HEALTHIER AIR
- Sophisticated multi-part filter system to remove contaminants such as allergens, viruses, and bacteria from the air as it circulates within a room
- Hybrid catechin filter absorbs odor-causing gases
- Blue-enzyme filter reduces germs, bacteria, and viruses, and helps trap dust, pollens, mites and other particles plaguing allergy sufferers
OUR GREEN TECHNOLOGY IS FRIENDLY TO YOU AND THE PLANET
- Received the GREEN PRODUCT award for energy efficiency, resource efficiency, health, and comfort
- The systems use an environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant that lessens the impact on the ozone
- 83% of the system components are recyclable
- Tax credits available for 14 of the energy saving Mitsubishi systems
EASE OF INSTALLATION WITH NO MESS OR DISRUPTION TO YOUR LIFE
- Can usually be installed in a day
- No ductwork required means no big mess interrupting your life or costly remodeling expenses
HOW IT WORKS
- The compressor speed is controlled, changing speeds according to cooling or heating needs of your room in order to maximize efficiency vs old systems that start and stop repetitively, wasting energy
- i-see sensor automatically detects the temperature of troublesome regions near the ceiling and floor, making adjustments based on ambient temperature readings
- The unmatched heating H2i technology can heat your space effectively even when temperatures are down to -13 degrees F
- Hot start technology provides hot air from the start with no drafts
- Indoor and outdoor units operate quietly. The indoor unit can operate as low as 19dB, quieter than a human whisper.
Call our office to speak to a System Engineer and find out how a Mitsubishi Ductless System can keep you comfortable this year.