Pine State Energy

This season Pine State Energy LLC, the fuel delivery portion of our company, will be joining Fielding's Oil and Propane. Pine State Energy will be able to not only offer Bio-Heat fuel as we have been, but will be able to offer Propane, Kerosene and Standard #2 heating oil as well. Pine State Services Inc., our service and installation company will remain unchanged, continuing to provide 24/7 emergency service and the latest in energy efficient heating and cooling products.

Fielding's Oil and Propane is a family owned business that Pine State Services has had a long relationship with. For many years they have been meeting our customer's propane and kerosene needs. Providing reliable, clean burning, energy products remains our goal and we are confident that this new partnership will allow us to better serve you.

We will continue to offer the same programs as we have over the past heating seasons with Auto Fill, Will-call, Fixed Price and Budget programs. As in the past, all Pine State Energy customers will receive priority service scheduling, discounted rates and professional service from staff at Pine State Services. Please call or email us with any questions or concerns and thank you for your continued business.

Sam Marcisso
President
Pine State Energy LLC
Pine State Services Inc.




Portland Press Herald-SPECIAL REPORT

Low-Sulfur heating oil is gaining supporters.
Two bills seek stricter limits that would help clean the air and cut haze...click for full story.



Go green with Pine State Energy!

Biofuels are increasingly popular today in comparison to regular #2 Heating Oil. Consumers find that for around the same money, they are experiencing a myriad of benefits. In making the decision to only sell Biofuel heating oil, we are making a substantial contribution to helping preserve the clean air that we all breathe. It is beneficial to use our B5 Biofuel heating oil blend for the following reasons:

  • The blend will give you 5% better efficiency on burning so you'll use less oil.
  • Operating costs are lower with ultra low-sulfur fuel oil, since heating systems burning ultra low-sulfur oil require less routine maintenance and experience fewer service problems.
  • You'll be funding companies in the USA that create the Biofuels and thus becoming less dependent on foreign oil. With our commitment to selling Biofuel, last year we were able to eliminate 30,000 gallons of foreign produced oil!
  • The sulfur in any fuel results in sulfur dioxide being released into the atmosphere when it is burned. During combustion in residential heating systems, roughly 99% of the sulfur in the fuel is oxidized to form sulfur dioxide (SO2) and emitted from the stack. The remaining 1 percent of the fuel sulfur is converted to sulfur trioxide (SO3) in the flame. Changing to low sulfur content fuel (0.05%, B5) could eliminate roughly 75 to 80% of the sulfur dioxide generated by residential oil heating systems.

Services

  • On and off road Diesel Fuel delivery
  • After hours and weekend delivery (a small service charge may apply)
  • Authorized PROP./YCCA Vendor
  • Neighborhood Prices
  • Automatic Delivery-With 5 Days to pay same as the Cash Price
  • Fixed Price Contracts
  • Budget Plans
  • Pre-Buy Contracts
  • Commercial Accounts
  • Landlord Discounts

Our daily and automatic delivery oil prices are always listed at the top of our website for your convenience. Should you have any additional questions about biofuels, please don't hesitate to call us.

PORTLAND
& Surrounding Towns

871-7900

SCARBOROUGH
& Surrounding Towns

883-1200

FALMOUTH
& Surrounding Towns

781-4100

We charge by the job not by the hour!

"All your technicians are very polite and knowledgeable. Most importantly they show compassion. Pine State is a trustworthy company."

~MJ M.


"I am always so pleased with everything about your service. It didn't hurt that the technician asked about my twin grandsons who were visiting the last time he was here!"

~Andrea Morse